Welcome To aBlackWeb

MoeW

1711296768411.jpeg

Following a tragic car accident in Greece, Beckett, an American tourist, finds himself at the center of a dangerous political conspiracy – and on the run for his life.​

BECKET

From one nightmare to the next

This movie about an American tourist vacationing in Greece who becomes the target of a manhunt after an accident, and must reach the embassy to clear his name
brought back memories of other person on the run films with endless hurdles thrown in their paths.
BECKET has a slow pace at the beginning eventually hits some exciting moments and develops questions I wanted answers to thus making the film more involving.
John David Washington has moments of displaying great intensity and raw emotion.
I loved what Director Ferdinando Cito Filomarino did visually with a particularly harrowing scene.

PROBLEMS: The film eventually goes back to its slow pace with predictable turns added,especially when a certain actor shows up I knew exactly what was going to happen.
One scene was so badly acted by everyone involved it actually sounded like they were rehearsing the scene instead of filming it for the films final cut.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7

I didn't like it.. Started out interesting then fizzled out. Had this nigga jumping off parking garages like Batman lol

:hahaha:

The first scene of this joint John David Washington is smooching all over this Italian becky... he know damn well his daddy made it a point to never be intimate with white women on camera. That's spite on the low lmao

Back