Welcome To aBlackWeb

Because I got high :/

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
now that im older im so turned off by men that smoke weed daily.

idk if SOME weed smokers know how silly they look and sound during conversations when high. this dude I was dating was always high as giraffe nuts whenever we were together. it took him like 45 mins to adjust to whats going on *eye roll* before that hes just smiling and looking stupid

he was cool and still texts me every day telling me he wants to be with me and hopes ill be the mother of his kids one day but i dont wanna have a baby by a weed fiend :scust:

when i ask him will he ever cut back on smoking weed he says “imma die with a blunt in my hand”
its so damn annoying. like dude we are grown now, put the weed down. its ok to smoke every now and again but every day? Nah.

how do you feel about ppl that need to smoke or drink everyday?

Any uncontrollable detrimental (physically or mentally) dependence is a huge turn off.

It's cool to have a (non extreme) vice or "unhealthy hobby" but if u can't turn it off like a switch if needed, it's a liability.

Is it just plant weed that's a problem or does it matter if it's an oil or not

His dealer probably be lacing his shit if he acts like that all my niggas turn into straight geniuses whenever we get high we never lose ourselves we be high af but at the same time grounded

or he was just a dumb ass nigga he probably wasn’t even high
A1C6757C-F202-448A-B4BD-BEAE1EA9D462.gif

I can't deal with an alcoholic but I prefer to date men that smoke weed as much as I do.

It has to be a shared commonality... Like Chris rock said one can't be going to church while the others goin to hit the pipe...

I think I told y'all before that my fantasy is to walk into a corner store and me and this dreamboat guy reach for the same pack of blunts at the same time and our hands slightly touch like 'oh excuse me!' 'no, after you!' then he pays for my blunts and asks me what I'm filling mines up with and if he can match one...*sighs*.... Someday...

I know I just be chilling. You wouldn't even be able to notice the difference.

I'm with everyone else, dude in the OP just trying to use it as an excuse for his shortcomings

Wife's cousin's boyfriend is a stoner. If he don't have his tree he gets temperamental and fidgety. Don't nobody really like being around him.

Unless she's being unproductive, if she smokes she smokes. I can't deal with an alcoholic though. That's just asking for problems. I don't smoke at all but i'll drink socially at times and not every day. Got shit to do and money to make.

I can't fuck with it.

Even when me and my ex smoked it wasn't often at all, something like maybe we would hit a joint every few months. We drank but that was more or less if we thought about it. Like we could be sittin off playing Samurai Showdown or KOF and she might pause the game like "aye, pour me a shot of Goldschlager" and I'll pour that for her and maybe pour myself something while I'm in the kitchen.

Nowadays, I can't even stand to be around weed smokers like that so a chick puffin constantly would be a complete turn-off.

Eh, I washed clothes, cooked dinner, dry clothes, put them away. Wash dishes, made lunches for tomorrow, took out the trash. Cleaned the kitchen... All while stoned and taking plenty smoke breaks...

Wife fed the kids, helped with homework, washed them, n put them to bed.

Every thing in the house is now clean. Everybody upstairs. I'm watching wrestling ready to turn up....

Life is great

Back