Welcome To aBlackWeb

By the end of the movie I was so damn tired of his constant emo break downs and his sis harmony sample I told myself he better make the best damn beat to her vocals and he did lol. Song was tough, didnt catch he ghost produced the beats?

It was cool. Ending could have been a little more fleshed out but it didn't leave me with the clusterfuck ending feeling that pretty much every Netflix film does. All the actors were dope except Dave east and that fat white boy. Didn't believe them at all. And that lil chicity looking ass nigga dropping the pistol just like a bitch lol.

Dave east playing some chi kingpin was doodoo grits. Surprised yall Chicago niggas ain't make an uproar about that lol.
I didn't see him as a kingpin

Just a nigga with a stu, some muscle, and was a self shooter

He gets a pass

Kobra Kai folks getting work. The main kid and the white record label guy are both on that show.

It was an okay flick. Pretty predictable but not super boring

Start deleting niggas shit or taking they bread away...

So tired of niggas riding my wave
not a bad idea actually

i was asked to not delete threads for business reasons, but fining a nigga dont sound bad at all

what ya'll think $5M for duplicate threads?

not a bad idea actually

i was asked to not delete threads for business reasons, but fining a nigga dont sound bad at all

what ya'll think $5M for duplicate threads?

No because sometimes the search function doesn't work so people don't know they are creating duplicate threads.

No because sometimes the search function doesn't work so people don't know they are creating duplicate threads.

i'll just address this here since no one seems to actually read the tutorial threads that I've made, specifically as it relates to the search feature

i think i've only had one issue with not finding a thread i knew i existed and that was mainly my fault b/c i didn't remember the exact words used in the title (which is how i primarily search)

If there is a word 4 letters or less, the search feature, if you are searching by title, isn't as useful. This isnt an isolated issue to this forum, but any board that uses xenforo as the board software will have the same limitations.

5 letters or more, then your possibilities are endless provided you are searching the right word. Also, sometimes, if you are trying to do a search outside of a forum you are in, e.g. if im in the cinema and am looking for a thread in the cool table, you have to uncheck "search this forum only". Leaving it checked restricts the search to just the forum you are in, and in this case, if i was looking for "off topic", my results would yield nothing since there is no "off topic" thread in the cinema. So if you search for "Beat" instead of "Beats"...you see where I'm going with this. This is another reason why i've stressed to people to use easily searchable words when creating threads, instead of "hoes get hit when they eat" or some shit like that. If you are doing a search by thread title, NOTHING will come up. Even if you do a search for a thread with those words, several threads are going to come up, then thats when you have to do advanced search to narrow it down. While its not impossible to still find this particular thread, it just takes a lil more work to do.

I chalk most of the duplicate threads up to niggas just not searching. Point blank period. There have been dudes that have flat out said, if there is already a thread, merge/delete this one.

It was decent but i could tell as time went on that the story was going nowhere

idk if its about a failed manager, a kid with ptsd, or hip hop

I paused it with about 11 mins left and said "man......he gone show up at school and this shit gone cut off"

low and behold.....

im starting to see netflix as the place where struggle stories and underdeveloped ideas blossom

Back