Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beating Down Your Block Knocking Holes In Yo Walls (Bars Kandy made this)

Hahaha. That can be fixed negro.

I know what I’m talking about. I remember when my cousin flooded our upstairs bathroom and it came down into our downstairs living room. PATCHED!
I know it can be, I just got a lot of shit going on right now and this just another thing

I told my realtor, she called the company, they were very accommodating. From the sound of it, they have someone on call for these kinds of mishaps so that's some good news

I'ma take a break from packing and take my daughter to go eat somewhere when I pick her up. I just need to get out the house right now

I know it can be, I just got a lot of shit going on right now and this just another thing

I told my realtor, she called the company, they were very accommodating. From the sound of it, they have someone on call for these kinds of mishaps so that's some good news

I'ma take a break from packing and take my daughter to go eat somewhere when I pick her up. I just need to get out the house right now
Is the AC man coming off that bread tho?

Dude just told me this was the first time he went through a ceiling in four years LMAO

i had enough of that shit years ago smh

every place me and the bm stayed in had holes....got put out of one for breaking the damn wood around the patio

that aint no way to live
I couldn’t get my deposit back on my first apt because he punched the door in half. That nigga loved punching the damn doors, it’s a little hole in two of my doors where I live now, he did. I should replace them shits. I ain’t been with his ass in years. I want new style doors meaning all these doors gon have to change and well i only got .98 in my acct. Nigga even punched my damn car one time. Big ass dent too. It was amazing. Well, not at the time.

I couldn’t get my deposit back on my first apt because he punched the door in half. That nigga loved punching the damn doors, it’s a little hole in two of my doors where I live now, he did. I should replace them shits. I ain’t been with his ass in years. I want new style doors meaning all these doors gon have to change and well i only got .98 in my acct. Nigga even punched my damn car one time. Big ass dent too. It was amazing. Well, not at the time.
I punched a big ass whole in my door after me and my brother got into a fight. I got some 5mm plywood, some construction adhesive, white paint, and my deposit back.

lmfao @AP21 bout to get whoever did this fuckin fired. They black bruh? lol
Dude was a brotha lol

He was cool but embarrassed as well. I ain't trying to get him fired. They paying for it so all is well. He asked if I had the paint color that's on the ceiling so it's gonna work out lol

smh yeah I hated seeing the damage and shit after the fight...and every day after that until it was fixed...just felt dumb af

and none of that shit was supposed to make anybody that mad....but we'll get pumped up and just have to go there

we done been in quick care gettin patched up and then smokin and laughing about the shit later smh

almost got ran over a couple times but i aint never punched the car lmao

Back