Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

I usually get something like this if I want it quick from amazon. @AP2.5 How's Jas beard products?
View attachment 748035
I like her products

The thing is, whether it's hers or someone else's, you gotta really be disciplined af about beard care.

You can't just slap some beard oil and call it a day. You gotta really set a schedule to do everything you need to do to fully get a healthy looking beard.

My shit tends to get brittle cause I don't give it the attention it needs. I think this time, I'm not gonna grow it as full

I like her products

The thing is, whether it's hers or someone else's, you gotta really be disciplined af about beard care.

You can't just slap some beard oil and call it a day. You gotta really set a schedule to do everything you need to do to fully get a healthy looking beard.

My shit tends to get brittle cause I don't give it the attention it needs. I think this time, I'm not gonna grow it as full
True indeed only this winter I've been not as efficient at maintaining like I usually do. I may just cut it and let my face breathe a bit lol.

You can't just slap some beard oil and call it a day.
a-man-can-dream-though-sigh.gif

Back