Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

Never used anything in my beard before but I recently starting trying out different oils and “butters” to see if I notice any results...

When did y’all start getting grays in ur beard? Started noticing it when I was 29

Shiiit...I don’t really remember lol but it seems like I noticed 1 one day and tha next thing I knew they were all thru my goatee...best I can remember is somewhere early to mid 30’s tho

When did y’all start getting grays in ur beard? Started noticing it when I was 29

I just hit 31 so maybe a few months ago. I winder tho is our generation sometimes aging a little faster. Its alot dudes my age going bald and i dont think my dad hair started thinning until he was in his 40s. Older uncles still got hair but my cousins in the 30s may be thinning out.

Because I have to shave for refereeing, I never noticed they were coming in until this past season when I started growing my beard

I wish they were more in the actual beard vs the part that gets blended by my ear

But 35

I haven’t been to tha barbershop in months because I’m letting my hair grow...for some reason...but I clean my beard up at home every few days...been doing a lot more oils/creams in my beard and it’s helping to grow fuller...tha grays getting ridiculous tho lol

Every few weeks I’ll “try” and trim noticeably longer hairs but my beard, much like tha hair on my head, is mad curly and soft so it really does what it wants to...and I notice my grays always seem to either grow longer or straighter because they stick out more

I wash it with my Dove or Aveeno body wash daily but I shampoo and condition it usually 2 times a week...

well, its almost that time for me

basketball season is almost over and the beard about to come out of hibernation

bout to stock up on some product so that i can hit the ground running

I'll try and post progress pics every 2 weeks once i start it

Aight so my beard will only get so long then it won't grow no more..... what's some good stuff to use to break thru that barrier
You gotta stimulate the follicles

I would comb it out fresh out the shower maybe 3-4x a week with some product in it

Be careful to not pull so you don't take it out the follicle. The comb should just glide through

You gotta stimulate the follicles

I would comb it out fresh out the shower maybe 3-4x a week with some product in it

Be careful to not pull so you don't take it out the follicle. The comb should just glide through
Aight what would you suggest for the growth part

Back