Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

when is he supposed to do it Germs? lol

thats normal house work hours.....im not doing shit after like 4pm on the weekends

catch me in my morning groove or thats a wrap

when is he supposed to do it Germs? lol

thats normal house work hours.....im not doing shit after like 4pm on the weekends

catch me in my morning groove or thats a wrap

32552434-B4D9-423C-9751-9D89A8FC445A.gif
Lol..I hate you nigga..do that shit at 10am or something. Fuck is ur problem man

Judah is the type of neighbor who sits at the edge of his drive way in a plastic chair with tube socks on. Some faded jean shorts and a wife beater. Comparing his home to others.

Had a haircut recently so in the process of growing my hair and beard back.

I have a neighbor that does exactly what Germs said early in the fucking morning and I be ready to fight because like who tf does that shit man

Barely open my damn eyes..”ERRREEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNSPPPPEEEESSSH EEEEEEEEEEENRRRRRRRN”

Fam...da sun just came up!!!

Judah is the type of neighbor who sits at the edge of his drive way in a plastic chair with tube socks on. Some faded jean shorts and a wife beater. Comparing his home to others.
Judah the nigga damn near bout to pass out in the summer sun while edging up his yard with a mechanical edger cause electric just don’t do the job.

Judah the nigga damn near bout to pass out in the summer sun while edging up his yard with a mechanical edger cause electric just don’t do the job.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Judah be livid when he don’t win “Yard of The Month”

Back