Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beanie Sigel Opens Up A Food Truck Company

Getting beat in the head for a bacon egg and cheese is crazy though.
Inflation or price gouging

U can’t get a cheeseburger and fries for less than 12-15 dollars in the city right now

I was recently in this suburb outside the city that looks like rural Mississippi and found a joint that was selling burgers and fries for like 7 bucks

I almost cried tears of joy lmao

I feel Sigel got in his own way and it’s unfortunate.

You're probably right. He probably did. I'm not saying that he's in the financial position that he could or should have been. I'm just saying that I don't believe him owning and running a food truck is necessarily the sign of him being in a bad position. I can certainly respect it more than some of those older rappers that just sit around complaining about the fact that newer rappers get more money than they did.

You're probably right. He probably did. I'm not saying that he's in the financial position that he could or should have been. I'm just saying that I don't believe him owning and running a food truck is necessarily the sign of him being in a bad position. I can certainly respect it more than some of those older rappers that just sit around complaining about the fact that newer rappers get more money than they did.
Or get a YouTube page and start lying for views

U can’t get a cheeseburger and fries for less than 12-15 dollars in the city right now

I was recently in this suburb outside the city that looks like rural Mississippi and found a joint that was selling burgers and fries for like 7 bucks

I was in NYC last week. I got some food from one of the trucks. A chick came by and asked how much the water was. Now it was one of them water bottles you might see in a convenience store for 50 cents. Dude said $4. The chick just looked dumbfounded and walked away.

At least for bigger cities that makes sense. Here all the fast food places have five guys prices now. Like wtf if a combo the cost of a dinner

I was in NYC last week. I got some food from one of the trucks. A chick came by and asked how much the water was. Now it was one of them water bottles you might see in a convenience store for 50 cents. Dude said $4. The chick just looked dumbfounded and walked away.
Bro my dumb ass was recently in Vegas instead of hitting CVS or Walgreens I’m like I’m a just get my water from the convenience store in the hotel lobby

Fam said 8 dollars for the smallest smart water bottle lol I almost lost it

Bro my dumb ass was recently in Vegas instead of hitting CVS or Walgreens I’m like I’m a just get my water from the convenience store in the hotel lobby

Fam said 8 dollars for the smallest smart water bottle lol I almost lost it

Man, those hotel restaurants be the worst. I was at an Embassy Suites in LA once. Nothing crazy. I wanted something small to snack on but didn't feel like leaving the hotel. I went to the restaurant and just wanted an order of fries. They were charging $14 for fries. And I'm not talking about a 5 Guys portion where they basically fill up a brown bag and give it to you. I'm talking about like 10 fries with some garlic and parmesan on them.

lol just looked at the specials at the lunch spot in my office building a jam jam and cheese 13 dollars

A chicken and fig panini 19 dollars

Pay Beans his 9 bucks u might even get an autograph w it

Fuck all’at…Beans looks healthy and could be doin’ a lot worse than owning a food truck in a major city wit’ his family. Its true he had tha skill to be an elite MC for his entire career but he was also a street nigga to tha core…its good to see him not out here on some fuck nigga shit at 50…

Salute to Beans

Fuck all’at…Beans looks healthy and could be doin’ a lot worse than owning a food truck in a major city wit’ his family. Its true he had tha skill to be an elite MC for his entire career but he was also a street nigga to tha core…its good to see him not out here on some fuck nigga shit at 50…

Salute to Beans
Mfs say dumb shit out of boredom. Salute Beanie for this.

I ain't hating on dude. Good for him. Even if it's cause he broke.

That said, beans still gets like 350k listeners a month on Spotify, I'm guessing it's around that with other services, plus the songs he did with Jay still get played, and his SP joints.

All that should be enough to at least get by comfortably. By comfortable I mean a decent house in an ok suburb.

If he is doing it cause he broke, I ain't mad at him, but I'm mad the paperwork he signed to not be getting shit from his music.

This is speculation though. For all we know he doing it for fun and to give his fam jobs while making a lil extra money.

I ain't hating on dude. Good for him. Even if it's cause he broke.

That said, beans still gets like 350k listeners a month on Spotify, I'm guessing it's around that with other services, plus the songs he did with Jay still get played, and his SP joints.

All that should be enough to at least get by comfortably. By comfortable I mean a decent house in an ok suburb.

If he is doing it cause he broke, I ain't mad at him, but I'm mad the paperwork he signed to not be getting shit from his music.

This is speculation though. For all we know he doing it for fun and to give his fam jobs while making a lil extra money.
350k streams is about $1000 a month

For all we know he’s the face but his family brought him in to get him some money

Back