Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

Common cliche saying but it doesn't matter if they believe it or not.
What's special is one recognizing and knowing how to kill it

Is it one of those things where it's obvious someone trying to fuck wit you or do you cleanse or whatever its called every now and again just to be safe

This doesn’t answer my question.
Shut up with ya cliche
"that doesn't answer my question" bullshit
Ya tactics and attitude aint gonna work on me doll
I asked those questions already and you deflected
Now go do ya homework and fix yaself

Shut up with ya cliche
"that doesn't answer my question" bullshit
Ya tactics and attitude aint gonna work on me doll
I asked those questions already and you deflected
Now go do ya homework and fix yaself
But it didn’t answer my question tho.
what made you think I was a witch?

If a person want to believe stuff contrary to the word, the only other option they have is deception, unfortunately.

what’s sad too is ppl don’t realize even the most powerful deception not only yields to God but also exists by his permission and is still subject to him.
“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” (Matthew 28:18)

More important to have a fear of the below than of any deception from men who practice the work of Devil.

“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” ( 2 Thess 2:9-12)

Up to you though.

Only thing is these practices can’t prevail against the word of God. The word trumps everything.
If a person want to believe stuff contrary to the word, the only other option they have is deception, unfortunately.

what’s sad too is ppl don’t realize even the most powerful deception not only yields to God but also exists by his permission and is still subject to him.
“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” (Matthew 28:18)

More important to have a fear of the below than of any deception from men who practice the work of Devil.

“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” ( 2 Thess 2:9-12)

Up to you though.
Great post

Verses that stood out to me

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

Prophetic movies.
I love watching them.

Constantine
Legion
Prophecy with Christopher Walken
Fallen with Denzel
Dogma with Chris Rock
Supernatural

Etc

Them kind movies helped me read and search a lot Angelology & Demonology Hierarchy.

The Fallen angels story intrigues me a lot.

Got this book I'm reading talking how voodoo started with them and stuff.

Great post

Verses that stood out to me

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."
God Bless you bro!

"Oh how I love your law! It is my meditation all the day. Your commandment makes me wiser than my enemies,
for it is ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation.
I understand more than the aged, for I keep your precepts."
(Psalms 119:97-100)

Last edited:
3bd8db0e50eac354f9a98c37b9fae796fb63fc70.jpg

I seriously recommend people study comparative religion and mythology it's very enlightening. I can tell you shit ain't what it seems.

For one if you're religious your shit come from knowledge pertaining to the occult heavy anyway ( astronomy, astrology, psychology, etc) esoteric knowledge. The rabbit hole goes deep.

Bit you do need to be careful with who's doing what and their character though because although the occult and mysticism is not "evil" in the sense the ignorant would say today. It's hard to know a person's intentions and you can't see the spirit so have to be very careful.

Back