Welcome To aBlackWeb

BD/BM spending the night for Christmas.

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
Is it okay for your s/o to spend the night at their bm/bd house on Christmas Eve so that he can be there with his kids on Christmas Day?

*got this from Facebook

No the ex don’t gotta be there for the other to spend time with the kids...

So you saying if you was in a serious relationship and the ex of ya s/o asked your s/o to sleep over of course FOR THE KIDS THOUGH...

You ok with that?
:cont:

No the ex don’t gotta be there for the other to spend time with the kids...

So you saying if you was in a serious relationship and the ex of ya s/o asked your s/o to sleep over of course FOR THE KIDS THOUGH...

You ok with that?
:cont:
Yes

Go spend time with ya kids. Granted my first question would be, is there space for me? But in the event there’s not, I’d put trust in my s/o and have faith that our relationship now is stronger than theirs was then

Lotta of other factors of course play into it but at its face, I have no problem with this

Yes

Go spend time with ya kids. Granted my first question would be, is there space for me? But in the event there’s not, I’d put trust in my s/o and have faith that our relationship now is stronger than theirs was then

Lotta of other factors of course play into it but at its face, I have no problem with this
Omg am I reading this correctly?
No no and no!!!

How wouldn’t there be room for you if there’s room for your s/o?

You asking to be cheated on...

F
U
C
K
N
O
!

Omg am I reading this correctly?
No no and no!!!

How wouldn’t there be room for you if there’s room for your s/o?

You asking to be cheated on...

F
U
C
K
N
O
!
Let’s cut the middle man...me and you together.

We at a place where we consider this a relationship and we no longer just dating. We an exclusive item. For whatever reason ya BD has the kids for Xmas and wants you there *as well as the kids want you there* for Xmas. He says there’s no room for me. His house, no room for arguements, and you decide to be there for your kids.

Are you gonna cheat on me because I’m cool with this and I trust you and trust what we have built?

Let’s cut the middle man...me and you together.

We at a place where we consider this a relationship and we no longer just dating. We an exclusive item. For whatever reason ya BD has the kids for Xmas and wants you there *as well as the kids want you there* for Xmas. He says there’s no room for me. His house, no room for arguements, and you decide to be there for your kids.

Are you gonna cheat on me because I’m cool with this and I trust you and trust what we have built?
Nah you got it twisted.
I wouldn’t cheat but if the ex says there’s no room for my s/o then guess what there’s no room for me and he can have a Very Merry Fucking Christmas...

The kids can see me before or after daddy time...

Nah you got it twisted.
I wouldn’t cheat but if the ex says there’s no room for my s/o then guess what there’s no room for me and he can have a Very Merry Fucking Christmas...

The kids can see me before or after daddy time...
I expect nothing less from you, you wonderful s/o you

However, knowing or not knowing this doesn’t change the original question, would I let you go.....

Now I know you wouldn’t even have brought it to my attention for serious consideration because you have decided you ain’t going

The question should have been, whether you would spend Xmas night at ya BD/BM home without ya s/o......

Last edited:
There’s creations called, planes, trains, and auto-mo-bills... or like spike lee said..Betta get on the bus

Would you?
i meant to say without your s/o

I would stay with my s/o but not with my s/o

If I haven’t seen my kids in a while tho I’d be over there as soon as the sun breaks. She can roll with me early or nah

Back