Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Battlefield vs Call of Duty

So probably fall 21

Hmm

Guess I can wait. I wonder if they're gonna do cross platform

Fell in love with the Battlefield series when I played Battlefield Heroes & Battlefield Play4Free. BFBC1 was the shit, loved the story. Didn't play online on that though. I loved BF3/BF4 story and online, would definitely download BF4 again and play it. If COD had the same shit as BF then it probably would be a even match but it don't.

Battlefield sold me on destructive environments. Call of duty was doing too much when the space one came out. But it’s something about being able to destroy buildings. I’m not big on these type of FPS but battlefield was always funnier to watch. The new one will drop in 2021 I think

Battlefield sold me on destructive environments. Call of duty was doing too much when the space one came out. But it’s something about being able to destroy buildings. I’m not big on these type of FPS but battlefield was always funnier to watch. The new one will drop in 2021 I think
Imagine shooting niggas in the Shanghai building then one minute later that shit collapses. Battlefield fun as hell

I seen somebody on COD shoot somebody around the corner with 2 shots from a pistol for the final kill cam lol

FOH
Yep
Not surprised

When I was chasing the 30 kills with the desert eagle in groundwar, I saw a dude YouTube video where he was one shotting dudes from half way across the map with the eagle

At first, I was like, if this the shit I gotta do, then I'ma never get it

Yep
Not surprised

When I was chasing the 30 kills with the desert eagle in groundwar, I saw a dude YouTube video where he was one shotting dudes from half way across the map with the eagle

At first, I was like, if this the shit I gotta do, then I'ma never get it
Like there was an obvious thick wall between the two guys but the hit marker went off anyways lol

and the crazy thing is, nobody said anything which is telling. Gun wasn’t even a desert eagle

they used to lookin at shit like that lol

Back