Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

For them to have this much time with the game, they dropped the ball on this. Those weekly challenges have been ass. The same guns since launch no new maps. Just bad publicity all around.

For them to have this much time with the game, they dropped the ball on this. Those weekly challenges have been ass. The same guns since launch no new maps. Just bad publicity all around.
They definitely dropped the ball... I'm losing interest

I did but didn't think they would drop the ball like this. With them having the older games on there and no campaign mode. This game should be in the ps5 hits bin for sale
True

i didn’t think this was possible

Im gonna reserve hope that over the next few months it winds up being like Star Wars battlefront 2 and gets marginally better

I still play it when I want to shoot something really quick but that’s really it

Damn you preordered this for extra money to play it a few days sooner
I still play though.... Just not as much

I run most games for a good 90 days before I lose interest...

Put it like this....

I played this way more than watchdogs on the PS5, which I didn't even bother beating....

I didn't even get into the last of us, and that's supposed to be a great game.

I did like village way more than this.... But I can't act like this was a complete failure.

I loved the weather system. I loved the breakthru mode. And breakthru 64 was even better.

But it's best when you got 3-4 people in a party .. And it's tough to get everybody on..

I actually procrastinated on it but then ended up seeing a bunch of negative reviews and didn't get it. I was hyped about this too lol

I'd say BF3 and 4 are the best

Not gone put that on em just yet. They still can redeem themselves.

As long as it's under EA it's not gonna happen. They have a proven track record of dropping the ball and not being able to pick it back up at this point. Seen it too many times with multiple games.

As long as it's under EA it's not gonna happen. They have a proven track record of dropping the ball and not being able to pick it back up at this point. Seen it too many times with multiple games.
They can't be purposefully tanking they games like this. I got little faith in em though

This game been out for a minute now and still rocking the same damn guns. And these weekly challenges been straight ass. @Duwop you still running this game?
Word on the street is that they are discreetly making substantial changes and are gonna make a huge announcement about it

Not sure on the when but... That's what I've read here and there in various places

I played last weekend for a few runs, but I've moved in mostly to dying light and GTA just got the PS5 upgrade. It's nice

Back