test
niggas posting that weirdo DNA 🦷
Real shit
Niggaz (jerome) hate jayblac but be posting that weirdo.
Y'all just have y'all favorites that's all. Being into battle rap bloggers is super weird in general

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood
Foh w/the fake outrage nigga

niggas posting that weirdo DNA 🦷

Didn’t ya quaterbackGet accused of Rape Twice:smh:

I don’t ever remember him going to jail or being charged like your new hero Chris.. And also why is your new hero riding around the country in a “free candy“ van…

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeromeallentown
So I just wanna make sure this is what we doing

I’m a fan of Unbias b/c I posted a video of battle rappers discussing Lux vs JC ?

Like you two niggas are associating me w/him
😂🤣😅
Lol @ my new hero

Cornballs
See the source image

So I just wanna make sure this is what we doing

I’m a fan of Unbias b/c I posted a video of battle rappers discussing Lux vs JC ?

Like you two niggas are associating me w/him
😂🤣😅
Lol @ my new hero

Cornballs
See the source image
You know what he got accused of & got locked up for. You still here posting his videos.

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood
I ain’t posting here but the rapist has a video out about the child molester

Lmao get these niggas out the culture

• Ether
Reactions: StringerBell
I ain’t posting here but the rapist has a video out about the child molester

Lmao get these niggas out the culture

The video unfortunately popped up on YouTube.. I’m like WTF.. That nigga still to this day has cleared up how/why he got those rape charges.. Also why is riding around to battle rap events in a “ free candy“ type of van…

Reactions: Jeromeallentown
I remember when that shit with Tech happened when his charges came out. Battle rappers was bashing him as they should but how is his case/charges any different than Chris Unbias? He actually got booked on those charges if I'm not mistaken. Battle Truth shit a rumor but I've seen shit on that nigga saying he called his victim on the phone to basically confirm what he was saying, etc.

T Top recently said he wanted to battle Pat Stay or Dizaster.. Stay responded directly to that tweet.
Another battle would be cool is Pat vs Goodz