Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
See the source image

So I ordered a hoodie and shirt from Eazy....nigga took it upon himself to change the color t-shirt cause he didn't have red in stock. Sent me a mask for my troubles smh. I email saying I want a red shirt, he says mail the blue one back and he'll send the red shirt....wtf. I gotta pay to ship shit back for his fuck up. I'd rather they have refunded the shirt cost instead of sending the blue one.

PXL_20210623_230920594.jpg
PXL_20210624_032355195.jpg

So I ordered a hoodie and shirt from Eazy....nigga took it upon himself to change the color t-shirt cause he didn't have red in stock. Sent me a mask for my troubles smh. I email saying I want a red shirt, he says mail the blue one back and he'll send the red shirt....wtf. I gotta pay to ship shit back for his fuck up. I'd rather they have refunded the shirt cost instead of sending the blue one.

View attachment 568591
View attachment 568592
Man that blue go better than the red. You lucked out.

This wack, Jaz aight...before she starts talking. Once she start talking it's over

If i order red send me what i ordered or cancel the order. Shit's wack and bad customer service. I'm about to ask for a return shipping label cause I shouldn't have to pay to ship their mistake back.
Lol i feel you. Lmao at sending a $2 mask for ya troubles

Back