Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
No one gives a fuck what Norbes Marino said.. Sikh put his shit better together than that lame nigga did.. I hope Real Sikh gets to cook DNAnny non-believable ass in his next battle like B. LUX should've done on NOME…

Man in the grand scheme of things, battle rap is still soo very niche entertainment. I dont think ive met 1 battle rap fan jus thru real life interactions. ONLY through threads like these or fb groups can you get your shit off. Niggas may KNOW of battle rap and possibly surf but thats it lol.
It still amazes me how lame i be feeling for talkin about it with non hardcore fans and im not even up to date with most of it.

Maybe things changed after that drake appearance...

So with caffeine im not sure how big battle rap is growing. To note any change, Blogger channels really havent grown in numbers like that to indicate any new intrest outside of the Cassidy bumps every so often but subscription numbers have been tapped out for years. Im intrested to know how lucrative a battle rap centered blogger is cuz Piperboy(pause) seems to be the only one outwardly complaining about views and money not adding up and it being a waste of time to blog on the sport.

I just dont get how top dogs like 15mofe and hhir dont have atleast a million subs each atleast.

People only tune in to battle rap when something controversial happens. Tay Roc 3rd against Official went "viral" on twitter, etc. Some of Ars rounds be going viral on worlstar.. Cass vs Hitman faceoff went viral on Worldstar.

People only tune in to battle rap when something controversial happens. Tay Roc 3rd against Official went "viral" on twitter, etc. Some of Ars rounds be going viral on worlstar.. Cass vs Hitman faceoff went viral on Worldstar.
Im sometimes just amazed at the subscription base some of these youtubers have yet ive never heard of them and views are thru the roof. I just dont get for how long these dudes been blogging (atleast 10 years) they cant even get over 200k subs for a platform supposedly growing. Sure they wont make it an issue out loud but i for sure know they've been wondering wtf..

And sometimes niggas wont even put the name of the artist. It will say "battle rapper goes off" lmao smh.

That’s why i don’t knock industry artists coming into the culture. Cassidy, 40 cal, king los, Jag, Jae Millz… recent rumors of Lloyd Banks and Saigon. We need the culture to appeal to these industry rappers who might be stuck in limbo cuz they prefer bars over following trends… As they tap in and bring more attention to what’s going on.

I’m still patiently waiting for Conway and Ransom to come through…. Shit conway already got a battle on the the tube from years ago.

That’s why i don’t knock industry artists coming into the culture. Cassidy, 40 cal, king los, Jag, Jae Millz… recent rumors of Lloyd Banks and Saigon. We need the culture to appeal to these industry rappers who might be stuck in limbo cuz they prefer bars over following trends… As they tap in and bring more attention to what’s going on.

I’m still patiently waiting for Conway and Ransom to come through…. Shit conway already got a battle on the the tube from years ago.
"Stuck in limbo" is a cute way of saying broke and looking for a money grab...

Damn Rex spose to be there but mook said he no where to be found smh. Prolly somewhere hungover lmao.

Back