Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
See the source image

Rewatching Jakkboy and TTop.

JB was insane!!!

Niggas saying these small room battles ain't memorable, shiiiid

Niggas will not be talkin about ttop vs jakkboy 6 months from now stop it.

Daylyt vs Roc
Shine & Lu vs Ave & Castro
Shine vs Chess
Chilla vs Shine
Jey the nitewing vs Real Sikh
B Dot vs T Top
Viixen vs DNA
B Dot vs Saga
Reed vs Nitty

we gonna stop acting like nothing memorable happened in the quarantine era... should i keep it going

Daylyt vs Roc
Shine & Lu vs Ave & Castro
Shine vs Chess
Chilla vs Shine
Jey the nitewing vs Real Sikh
B Dot vs T Top
Viixen vs DNA
B Dot vs Saga
Reed vs Nitty

we gonna stop acting like nothing memorable happened in the quarantine era... should i keep it going
No cuz thats not even my argument. I clearly said no memorable moments. Those are all dope battles. Maybe 3 potential classics out that group. I couldnt tell you shit from them battles tho.

Also that day vs roc and bdot vs saga>>>>>everything on that list and it was at the beginning of the pandemic

No cuz thats not even my argument. I clearly said no memorable moments. Those are all dope battles. Maybe 3 potential classics out that group. I couldnt tell you shit from them battles tho.

aye big dog
chilla's mid-round rebuttal "comfortable with a wire"
smack the bitch out you and introduce her to a better man
in front of jay, blac.. in front of smack, white
ryda's 2nd vs mike p
mooks performance vs roc
danny myers "who am i" vs drugz
arsonal & kid chaos performance
clips 3rd round freestyle vs geechi

:js4:

just say you miss the stage lol

aye big dog
chilla's mid-round rebuttal "comfortable with a wire"
smack the bitch out you and introduce her to a better man
in front of jay, blac.. in front of smack, white
ryda's 2nd vs mike p
mooks performance vs roc
danny myers "who am i" vs drugz
arsonal & kid chaos performance
clips 3rd round freestyle vs geechi

:js4:

just say you miss the stage lol
I do tho. I thought i made it clear. I dont like these quiet room battles for the most part.

And again...

Your still proving my initial post tho. Battle events are running every 2 weeks at sometimes 2 events a weekend. That batting avg aint it.

How many times we done sat up in this very damn thread and complaining how wack the events been? Im done tho as im not that invested in this lol

And again...

Your still proving my initial post tho. Battle events are running every 2 weeks at sometimes 2 events a weekend. That batting avg aint it.

How many times we done sat up in this very damn thread and complaining how wack the events been? Im done tho as im not that invested in this lol

you make that seem like it's a new thing.... trash events been common well before covid hit.... crowds dont solve lackluster performances. you just have a bias

Back