Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Go and find an older URL battle. That shit at least 50 min each

They started averaging right under 30 min when Covid hit

I'm fine with how it's been since covid.

I can actually hear the bars, it's not as much gas and bias and niggas not taking 12 min for a round because of all the stoppages.

QOTR was perfect imo. And NOME 10
Didn't really want a response but whatever. I hear you though but without the crowds, URL ain't making that much off the URL app. I wonder how this whole setup will work with Caffeine & crowds.

Didn't really want a response but whatever. I hear you though but without the crowds, URL ain't making that much off the URL app. I wonder how this whole setup will work with Caffeine & crowds.
Not my issue how they monetize it. This was the business model they picked, up to them to figure that out. But small crowds >>>>

crowds are a gift and a curse..... roc's seat belt bar... verb's aye big gerald... john john's chain go get it.... a lot of battle rap's golden moments come off the energy of the crowds. I just think it's been nothing but small rooms and the culture needs that balance restored.. even if i'm a volume type of guy.

How quickly niggas forget. Niggas was crying at the beginning about how no crowd battles were trash etc. Now ya dont want crowds cause you hear bars. Hasnt been no memorable moments this entire covid season. Not many classic battles, lack luster performances from damn near everyone.

This no crowd shit is coo for certain names and battles but as a whole? Na man this shit aint a poetry jam. Crowds ARE apart of battle rap.

How quickly niggas forget. Niggas was crying at the beginning about how no crowd battles were trash etc. Now ya dont want crowds cause you hear bars. Hasnt been no memorable moments this entire covid season. Not many classic battles, lack luster performances from damn near everyone.

This no crowd shit is coo for certain names and battles but as a whole? Na man this shit aint a poetry jam. Crowds ARE apart of battle rap.
No hit dog here but you need to name who you're talking about bc at one point it feels like I was the only one who was campaigning for no crowds once they started having covid events. I still feel that way too so yeah

Back