Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
after his battle with Roc

"I'm home"
-Daylyt

he know the deal
See the source image

I was just gonna say i remember i think it was you May, but a few people had Geechi losing to Surf. I've watched that battle maybe 5-6x and i get geechi 2-1 each time. Surf another legacy nigga that people hold him in high regard for past battles when he hasnt done anything noteworthy in the past few years.

Why he ducking JC? Why he think he above J i dont understand but let him tell it, he think he would wash him and I dont see it at all

I think It's a Combination Of things One Surf arrogant AF it plays to His whole persona "I'm just above You Niggas" SOME fans Eat that shit Up .

When He's On His A-Game He Is one of the Best (vs Con, Vs Hitman vs Hollow, Vs Big T) Flashes Of his greatness has been displayed

But this Mental Block " Choking" & the way he dismisses It has finally caught up to Him.

Another thing all the Battles mentioned before Surf WANTED those Battles .He May Not want to see JC :icu:

Best Surf I've ever seen In my life

con's rounds aged like spoiled milk
i cant put my finger on it, but when i was watching older battles when he was in his "prime", i just couldnt see the appeal.

I mean, he would say some clever shit but idk if it was his delivery or something, but i was just like ...ehhh

Him and Heartless give out feminine energy that’s why

But then niggqs got some of the greatest bars in battle rap history

CONS vs ARSONAL is the goat grind time battle

Back