Welcome To aBlackWeb

On paper the line is kinda dumb but...well....it did what it was supposed to.
Performance is a skill too
Plus tay roc fans aren't here for wordplay

Witty penmanship is just a tool in a battle rappers multi-faceted kit... while that's not some insane webbed out punchline, you completely left out context. He just finished making an angle for Hollow & his "for show" charity. I'm not in a position to feed nobody but my family. That bar struck a relatable chord for the crowd, and sonically it flowed well.

@AP21 have you seen the video where daylyt does a bar breakdown on his 1st round vs B Magic? Cuz I know lyt is pretty much your favorite.

His 3rd round in this battle is probably my favorite daylyt round

@AP21 have you seen the video where daylyt does a bar breakdown on his 1st round vs B Magic? Cuz I know lyt is pretty much your favorite.

His 3rd round in this battle is probably my favorite daylyt round

Nah man

I'ma check this out later

Atleast he let it be known weeks In advance, niggas back out the day of.

I’m sure smack n them Already hit up 2 people that really want a spot on summer madness

I’m watching Charlie clips vs brizz and Charlie clips clearly beat this nigga 1rst&3rd. Clips ain’t as bad as people saying I know he kinda fell off but he still has flashes of greatness and can still rock the crowd

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Apparently tink the demon locked up and he need 1500 to get out in 6 months. The judge who sentenced him used his saga battle against him

Witty penmanship is just a tool in a battle rappers multi-faceted kit... while that's not some insane webbed out punchline, you completely left out context. He just finished making an angle for Hollow & his "for show" charity. I'm not in a position to feed nobody but my family. That bar struck a relatable chord for the crowd, and sonically it flowed well.

facts and thats just roc, he always was able to say a regular simple line and make it land crazy for some reason, thats a skill but them "pen game over everything" type niggaa don't get that science

Back