Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
The only issues I have with her are the physicality (bumping, grabbing, etc. should be removed from battle rap, but won't happen) and referring to herself as "white girl" for a battle rap reaction despite being "biracial." I wouldn't be surprised if she identifies as white and/or black when convenient. With that said, it's just battle rap so I don't take it too seriously. I might not even watch the event Saturday.

Last edited:
  • Cap
Reactions: GNS
The only issues I have with her are the physicality (bumping, grabbing, etc. should be removed from battle rap, but won't happen) and referring to herself as "white girl" for a battle rap reaction despite being "biracial." I wouldn't be surprised if she identifies as white and/or black when convenient. With that said, it's just battle rap so I don't take it too seriously. I might not even watch the event Saturday.
People have called her a white girl in battles b4 even tho she's refered to herself as a black woman all the time. So when she says fuck it and calls herself white(I mean she is) for a punchline it's a problem?
Lol nah

Y'all just hate mulattos
How much times they call young kannon a messican.
It's obvious that they're black and something else. When they get called the something else by others as an insult it's par for the course. When they call themselves that then they can't say this
Lol foh

People have called her a white girl in battles b4 even tho she's refered to herself as a black woman all the time. So when she says fuck it and calls herself white(I mean she is) for a punchline it's a problem?
Lol nah

I've only seen one Viixen battle and I've never heard/seen her refer to herself as a black woman in any interviews. If this is true, I would consider changing my opinion but I don't care enough to research it. It's not that serious. I just find it odd and somewhat typical that a white-passing "biracial" would refer to herself as white and still use the n-word. I don't recall Rosenberg Raw ever doing that, and he's a bit more white-passing than Viixen. I've always heard him stress both or cling to the black side when he mentions his "race." I can say the same about Emerson Kennedy as well.

Last edited:
Back