Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
All that shit Ryda popped at JC, to get 30d!!!! Man this JC disrespect gotta stop. If it wasn’t for that ER rebuttal from Ryda, this shit would be a dirty 30. @Maywood

2 most disrespected pens JC and Nitty niggas witnessing greatness and don’t know it. But niggas want the sizzle not the steak.

Lux ain’t done shit since he called Blackface a lost nigga. And that shit was gassed. Nigga brought out casket, funeral program,hometown advantage, Diddy in the stands with “I Luv Lux” posters, a choir, had the Summer Jam screen and a 10 minute 3rd round to lose 2-1 to Cal. Nigga choked, and niggas said it was apart of the plan. The nigga a legend for sure, but the slurping gotta stop. Give JC his shot, give Daylyt that bag.

Lux ain’t done shit since he called Blackface a lost nigga. And that shit was gassed. Nigga brought out casket, funeral program,hometown advantage, Diddy in the stands with “I Luv Lux” posters, a choir, had the Summer Jam screen and a 10 minute 3rd round to lose 2-1 to Cal. Nigga choked, and niggas said it was apart of the plan. The nigga a legend for sure, but the slurping gotta stop. Give JC his shot, give Daylyt that bag.

1610817533205.gif

Watched JC and Ryda

Ryda had some cool lines that probably work on other artists. JC came at him with too many angles

JC with the 30

It's so many parallels between Boxing & battle Rap It's crazy, Between the Excuses the Ducking even the Money

Shit Is entertaining & Frustrating @ the same time . @Ghost313 I think It's time for the Kid to sit down & Not cuz what these Niggas think

But more so paint the narrative himself " Tell these niggas to come Outside" You can kinda see the Tide slowly but surely turning ....

JC.gif

Back