Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

Surprise.. Surprise.. An alleged serial cookie taker defending a fellow offender.. I’m assuming in the new year he’s going drop a Tech 9 defense vlog/blog...

How she call Coffee ,crafty?

I'm really behind on this story,and barely care ,but this a sexy fight and I hope a titty pops out

So basically Coffee made up lies to hide her no showing?

and why she mad and Gotti?

I need cliffs

I came to say Ave and Fonz on the app

How she call Coffee ,crafty?

I'm really behind on this story,and barely care ,but this a sexy fight and I hope a titty pops out

So basically Coffee made up lies to hide her no showing?

and why she mad and Gotti?

I need cliffs

I came to say Ave and Fonz on the app

so Coffee was the main event at Geechie s event against A Ward .... Coffee shows up to the event but doesn’t get out the car and leaves
No one is tripping....later AWard gives an interview talking bout he disappointed she ain’t show up or whatever
Coffee replies and says reason why she ain’t show up is cuz there were chicks there that have a restraining order against her and she did nt wanna get arrested so she left
Coffee confirms this is about RX and her crew

she pretty much gets at Gotti talking bout u knew I have these legal issues w these girls why are they at ur event I’m main eventIng in ....Gotti says ain’t nothing but crips at the event we letting u get jumped but whatever happens after u leave the event is on
like ifthere is a restraining order please post cuz I don’t know what u talking

Coffee posts pages from a restraining order thats definitely fake....

SO Finesse goes to the Compton courthouse and proves thatthere is no restraining order nor an arrest history for Coffee in Compton despite what she says

RX gives an interview to that cuck piper boy basically saying that she whipped Coffee s ass A while ago then pressed her a couple of times at different events so why would she have a restraining order against her

Now the conclusion is either coffee was scared of RX and her crew packing her out which makes no sense if they be seen each other at events after their fight or she wasn’t prepared to go against AWard and didn’t want to embarrass herself

the bigger issue now tho is her saying that someone took a restraining order against her when one doesn’t exist

Back