Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Everyone got a right to their opinions but some of these celebs shoot themselves in the foot when they touch on the subject of politics.
This big super supposedly pro black battle rapper, lauded for his pen game and u say u supporting trump which is bad enough but cool. The major thing is he couldn't even articulate whatever tf he was tryna say so all u did was look like a hotep coon

Everyone got a right to their opinions but some of these celebs shoot themselves in the foot when they touch on the subject of politics.
This big super supposedly pro black battle rapper, lauded for his pen game and u say u supporting trump which is bad enough but cool. The major thing is he couldn't even articulate whatever tf he was tryna say so all u did was look like a hotep coon
Never said anything about supporting trump tho

What was he trying to say?

The only tangible thing i got out of it was saying that now in this current day and age, because of trump getting in office and covid and protests, we're more aware and paying attention to the political climate.

I don't get how that translates to Trump making sense for right now. I guess he's looking at it from a worldview like trump was a necessary evil we needed to see happen. Not sure what the context was leading to this clip.

I think Lux be so focused on the abstract that he can come off as out of touch with reality.. same way i think kyrie irving is.

Back