A nigga from West Memphis wearing nothing but Lakers shit

FOH lol

fam lol

yo hate for geechi is weird

this nigga he going against is terrible!! lol

no stage presence, no bars, and a buncha niggas gassing his weak ass bars
His Opponent addressed the Avacado shit CLEARLY that's what I'm speaking about

It's a topic that's gonna keep getting brought up each battle

U the Main Nigga talking Fuck them White Boys & Then ya favorite Battle Rapper Is Protecting one Of em

You hate to see It , I'm Not even gon comment on the Weird shit

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
His Opponent addressed the Avacado shit CLEARLY that's what I'm speaking about

It's a topic that's gonna keep getting brought up each battle

U the Main Nigga talking Fuck them White Boys & Then ya favorite Battle Rapper Is Protecting one Of em

You hate to see It , I'm Not even gon comment on the Weird shit
It wasn't even clever lol

And miss me with the gotcha moment. I don't like what geechi did regarding avocado but if you gonna diss him about it, at least make it a good one

And yes, it's still fuck the white dudes. That don't change shit about what I said

What's this about "Beasley's Funhouse" niggas talking about?

It’s some shit started by that new Alt-right conspiracy theory battle rap blogger Adept.. He’s saying because Beasley use to be in music industry he’s basically on some weirdo shit.. And that’s why he had niggas like DNA and K Shine stay at his crib years ago.. Because of that weirdo music industry behavior type shit...

Last edited:
It’s some shit started by that new Alt-right conspiracy theory battle rap blogger Adept.. He’s saying because Beasley use to be in music industry he’s basically on some weirdo shit.. And that’s why he had niggas like DNA and K Shine stay at his crib years ago.. Because on that weirdo music industry behavior type shit...
What what the hell! Ah man

It’s some shit started by that new Alt-right conspiracy theory battle rap blogger Adept.. He’s saying because Beasley use to be in music industry he’s basically on some weirdo shit.. And that’s why he had niggas like DNA and K Shine stay at his crib years ago.. Because on that weirdo music industry behavior type shit...
Oh. I heard Rain used to stay in a like a mini house in Beasley backyard

Back