Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Never liked the " I hit your girl" angle. Shit corny. If you hit before they started talking then why are you bringing it up? If you hit and knew she was cheating on him when it happened, well fuck you want a cookie or something. I'm not giving you props for that. If she got bodies on top of bodies, and been bodied, then she a hoe and it says more about her than anything. If he wifed her knowing that then alright I'll laugh at a couple jokes, but if y'all saw he was trying to wife and knew what type of time she was on and didn't warn the motherfucker, then what you bragging about it later for? Especially considering 90% of battle rappers black, y'all all chased and bodied the only white chick, and the moment a white dude shows up, she decides that she is done playing with the swirl and went to marry the 1st white guy she saw.

Either way dedicated bars to trying to prove you hit some bitch just seems like weak filler, better off just ending the round early.

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
Never liked the " I hit your girl" angle. Shit corny. If you hit before they started talking then why are you bringing it up? If you hit and knew she was cheating on him when it happened, well fuck you want a cookie or something. I'm not giving you props for that. If she got bodies on top of bodies, and been bodied, then she a hoe and it says more about her than anything. If he wifed her knowing that then alright I'll laugh at a couple jokes, but if y'all saw he was trying to wife and knew what type of time she was on and didn't warn the motherfucker, then what you bragging about it later for? Especially considering 90% of battle rappers black, y'all all chased and bodied the only white chick, and the moment a white dude shows up, she decides that she is done playing with the swirl and went to marry the 1st white guy she saw.

Either way dedicated bars to trying to prove you hit some bitch just seems like weak filler, better off just ending the round early.
You got ya girl took before huh?

So u hated pusha t's diss to drake?

That's beef, this is battle rap.

Battlerap is based off spitting your shit and being better than your opponent with your flow and lyrics.

Rap Beef is based off embarrassing and clowning your opponent for any and everything.

Beef is mostly gossip and flagrant disrespect, you can say most anything, provided that it's true and if you can beat the guy you're talking to in a fight if you see him.

Battle rap you could go up there and 3 rounds of BS that's not true and still win.

Not saying bro lying but...

And no, Daytona and Story of Adidon still in rotation on my playlists

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back