test
Same way they had one off battles in between the ultimate madness weekends.. what if they brought back cyphers. I think they should bring that to the table. Never know what kinda industry attention that could get.. fuck around and get a conway in one of the cyphers.

• Ether
Reactions: Jeromeallentown
I remember they asked Lux who won between Clipse and Hollow like right after their battle.....we all know Hollow clearly won but here comes Lux talking that Charlie took it....I’m thinking bs then a week later they announce Lux vs Clips.... this dude just said Clips won cuz he knew he was locked in to battle him

If we being honest, John John gonna take that battle regardless lol. Cortez would take a Surf battle too, he know he would deep down inside.

Imma be Honest I Have no clue what happened & I'm not sure why he hasn't been on stage since the Fight

Don't even wanna know But Just Rap

What I don’t understand is why do niggas wait for someone to give them a bag...it’s 2020 u can put up ur own event... shit Coffey and Casey Jay were gonna battle on a private ig live charging 15 bucks a head....shit was ready to go til Smack came in and dropped a lil bag for them to take it to the app... if these 2 females can do it why can’t these so called balling ass niggas do it

• Haha
Reactions: Jeromeallentown