Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Know what battle just popped in my head i’d be real interested to see. Ill will vs John John on a nome type stage. Think about that matchup and their styles for a second. That could be tough

It's going to come down to either geechi, ill will, shine or nitty.

Ill will actually has a really good chance at winning. Battled geechi, ave, serius jones, illmac, pass and a few more exhibition battles and arguably won each convincingly.

Shine battled roc, nitty, reed, had 3 2on2s.. nitty battled a lesser strength of schedule but put on for the culture. And of course geechi but his win/loss is up for debate.

I won't be surprised if ill will slides in and steals this one.

It's going to come down to either geechi, ill will, shine or nitty.

Ill will actually has a really good chance at winning. Battled geechi, ave, serius jones, illmac, pass and a few more exhibition battles and arguably won each convincingly.

Shine battled roc, nitty, reed, had 3 2on2s.. nitty battled a lesser strength of schedule but put on for the culture. And of course geechi but his win/loss is up for debate.

I won't be surprised if ill will slides in and steals this one.
Geechi gonna 3peat? That’s nuts. Due to what’s going on right now it’s tough to even call it.

Hey guys who’s the champion of the year so far

If you’re talking about last years COTY which hasn’t been given out yet.. imo.. It’s Ill Will.. But I bet because of politics it’s going to someone who mainly battles more exclusively on URL.. If you’re talking about this small truncated year of 2020.. I gotta go with Big Kenneth that man 30’d a snitch in the 1st round and pretty ended his battle rap career...

Last edited:
They just updated the info on smack madness tournament... prize pool just got upped to $25k .. and i think they said the final battle will be on Nome 10. Seems like they intend to keep surf & lux on Nome 10 stage.

Battles start next saturday (May 23) and will be every Saturday on caffeine. So Nome at top of July maybe?

Back