Fuck what you say to me, it's about the shit you keep away from me
Hot girl summer aint no place for me
And the pussy good but you don't pray for me
Came from a wasteland, prosecutor trying to make the case land
State tans got my head spinning, ion break dance
Blood in my palms, cant shake hands
Lately i been making more enemies than i make friends

:wdf2:

Niggas claim they for the battlers but blocking a extra bag. Is Cortez 5 battle deal going to include Tsu Surf, Calicoe or Geechi Gotti? If not, that deal is worthless.
True. Nike jumped on the kaepernick wave but do u think they really gaf about us?
They might say they're for the battlers but they're still not gonna let the competition rise

True. Nike jumped on the kaepernick wave but do u think they really gaf about us?
They might say they're for the battlers but they're still not gonna let the competition rise
They know they wrong for that. I wonder who his 5 battle deal includes.. I hope it's worth it.

Reactions: GNS

"The show arrived.. to the ER with an open mind. Docs said he had guts... spilling out bullet holes from both his sides.. let's just close the blinds"
"I'm a rapper and a shooter, keep score.. Smoking blunts of runtz in magnolia, even my leaf warred (Ward) .. Japs breaking bread with blacks, i get a cut cuz they keep swords.. and they don't mind watching me destroy you while we "building"... "each floored".. it's "levels" to this"
"Fuckin faggot, play elsewhere.. you healthcare.. this a sparring session, need help where? I'm just sharpening my paws cuz my wolves said it's elks near.. clash ya heads... you gon "dread" he not "locking" with you.. or wake up to a human head on your bed and i let his eyes convince you.. seeing is believing, thats why eye come get you"
"Handle panic.. i don't owe men (omen) but the devil made me do daniel's damage.. so if they say they slid on ice and took a shot, they gonna say and he drew hammin' them (andrew hammond).. hockey bars.. i horse niggas for they money, whoever jock E, rob (jockey)"

Watching this again.. ice was in his bag on this one.. best one they dropped by far.

Last edited:
Back