Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Surf shit is fishy though.....and Audi Boom told on his crimie....O red just got bodied , Twork just lost the biggest match of his career, Ars no ones care bout ARS really....Jersey not looking good right now

Niggas in the comments saying this tweet is about Tay Roc, what y'all think?

Boom a rat not defending him at all
What surf is saying tho doesn't mean snitches weren't in the streets or they aren't believable
Mad Italian mafia hitmen snitched.
They might not be honorable people(imagine a honorable criminal lol) but they still got bodies, the witness stand doesn't take that away

The point is tho don't nobody wanna hear shit from em

Point remains fam
Surf the top 3 biggest names in battlerap right now
Arsonal already beat the nigga twork just lost too
O red fucked up but i think only @Maywood thought jc would actually win that battle b4hand on here maybe a couple others

Twork takes niggaz deposits, chokes, beats up spics affiliated to league owners and still is one of the biggest names out now( not something to be proud of ijs)

In terms of relevance Jersey>>>>>chicago

Surf the top 3 biggest names in battlerap right now
Arsonal already beat the nigga twork just lost too
O red fucked up but i think only @Maywood thought jc would actually win that battle b4hand on here maybe a couple others

Twork takes niggaz deposits, chokes, beats up spics affiliated to league owners and still is one of the biggest names out now( not something to be proud of ijs)

In terms of relevance Jersey>>>>>chicago
So u agreeing w what I posted? Cool
We don’t have a battle rap scene like that here so I’m ok w that

So u agreeing w what I posted? Cool
We don’t have a battle rap scene like that here so I’m ok w that
What did u post tho?!
U said surf fishy, then u said nobody cares about ars, I take that to mean u r talking about relevance or u tryna question niggaz character. Either way your city/state will still lose in that regard

Off the top isn't chicago battle grounds and gorilla warfare in or around chicago? So y'all ain't got no battle scene?

Shut up nigga

Back