Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I fucked with Msfit for the first few episodes, but after she was on there talkin about how black people should feel about non blacks saying nigga I aint really been rockin shit shorty. Then a couple eps ago she was making it seem like KOTD was more talented than URL. She's been making some comments that has an anti black undertone lately.
Finally this nigga see's it lol. Ive been callin her corny ways from the jump. She be up there trying to correct more established artist on shit she has no clue on or qualified to speak on.

Lol nah battling. MsFit said there's over 20 mfs in URL better than Nitty and Factz was talkin shit too.

She went overboard but i agree with her... Nitty is mad one dimensional, and he's really not all that dangerous to battle. Just a bunch of gun bars that can go for anybody, and name flips. Shit be hella creative, but don't really mean anything at the end.

Reactions: GNS
Idk this punchline era getting worn out to me. I wanna hear some shit that's gonna ether the other battler soul, fuck the oohs and ahhs from the crowd.

She went overboard but i agree with her... Nitty is mad one dimensional, and he's really not all that dangerous to battle. Just a bunch of gun bars that can go for anybody, and name flips. Shit be hella creative, but don't really mean anything at the end.
That’s what battle rap is creativity.....I ain’t trying to hear 9 minutes of niggas spitting fake personals and shit

I'm not necessarily talking about personals but put some fucking narration into your bars. This shit now is just microwavable bars that can be applied for anybody, it's getting boring to me.

For instance, Mook's 2nd round against verb... a lot of that was a scheme within a scheme that had a direct narration to aye verb... it don't gotta be personals but fucking rap against the guy in front of you. It's a battle.

but after she was on there talkin about how black people should feel about non blacks saying nigga I aint really been rockin shit shorty
Episode and timestamp?
That’s what battle rap is creativity.....I ain’t trying to hear 9 minutes of niggas spitting fake personals and shit
9 minutes of gun so big isn't really too much better. He is kinda one dimensional.
I don't hate him tho, can't understand y no one has smacked tf outta him putting a "c" in their face

Episode and timestamp?

9 minutes of gun so big isn't really too much better. He is kinda one dimensional.
I don't hate him tho, can't understand y no one has smacked tf outta him putting a "c" in their face

I'm pretty sure it's the Ms.Hustle episode.

Back