Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah man 40 is bringing a different energy back .... I fuxs w it

I was trying to tell niggas he was playin possum in the beginning but yall didnt wanna hear me lol. Now he got the dub and talkin wild shit haha. This the energy battle rap needs. Shit too friendly.

Cassidy promo game makes niggas want to watch the battle just to see him get cooked. 40 Cal is dry, you got to talk a good fight if you want niggas to watch the battle. That's why Surf is the face of URL.

Last edited:
Because Surf actually can rap and back up his shit talk.
Right but the numbers is completely different though. They don't care about that nigga Cassidy performance. They care about the ticket sales & the views they about to do on YouTube. SMACK would setup a Cassidy vs Surf faceoff & never let them niggas battle cause he knows the numbers gonna be crazy.

Right but the numbers is completely different though. They don't care about that nigga Cassidy performance. They care about the ticket sales & the views they about to do on YouTube. SMACK would setup a Cassidy vs Surf faceoff & never let them niggas battle cause he knows the numbers gonna be crazy.
Ticket sales and ppv gonna drop if he can’t back it up.

Back