Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
U make a great point, I don't think JJDD realizes he's not on the same tier as Hollow.

Rum took a hit but I don't think JJDD beat him, Rum beat Rum. Once he choked in the first he never returned to his normal self.

Similar to his battle with JC where some people felt he lost, he came back against Iron and went the fuck off. He's gonna do the same against Brizz, I won't be surprised if it's a bodybag.

U make a great point, I don't think JJDD realizes he's not on the same tier as Hollow.

Rum took a hit but I don't think JJDD beat him, Rum beat Rum. Once he choked in the first he never returned to his normal self.

Similar to his battle with JC where some people felt he lost, he came back against Iron and went the fuck off. He's gonna do the same against Brizz, I won't be surprised if it's a bodybag.
You gotta be fair. John beat Rum.

Niggas don’t even want to give John credit for beating Rum. Imagine Hollow? Even if John beat Hollow niggas gonna be like nah it was debatable.

I'm debating on coming outta pocket for PG2, but idk if the card's worth it. I'd mainly be paying to see lyt vs loso

Ored is prolly the hottest nigga in the game right now and u match him against DNA? smh

I've been waitin for Danja to make a return for a min and yall put him against some unknown mf?

Wtf Smack

Ored is prolly the hottest nigga in the game right now and u match him against DNA? smh

I've been waitin for Danja to make a return for a min and yall put him against some unknown mf?

Wtf Smack
I think both battles make sense. DNA and Red been going back and forth for years now. I just honestly thought it would end up on U Dubb. And Danja Zone been on the chitterlings circuit for awhile now so any URL look at this point is good for him especially going against a nigga that they’re trying to push as the next guy.

Nah, he was just battler of the year in 2016 then fell back, doesn' t mean he fell off he just fell back. That battle makes no sense lol

And I think i can speak for most when i say, get DNA tfoh

Nah, he was just battler of the year in 2016 then fell back, doesn' t mean he fell off he just fell back. That battle makes no sense lol

And I think i can speak for most when i say, get DNA tfoh
Who Danja Zone?

I know 98% of battle rap fans hate DNA, but regardless the battle still makes sense. I expect this to be a good battle.

Danja Zone was the battler of the year in 2015?

:huh:

yea nigga lol that's well known. Idk if it was rapgrid or what other site was holding it, but he was crowned battler of the year. When did u start watching battle rap fam? lol

yea nigga lol that's well known. Idk if it was rapgrid or what other site was holding it, but he was crowned battler of the year. When did u start watching battle rap fam? lol
Because rapgrid said so? And he lost to every top tier he faced that year. I got back in in 2015.

Back