Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I thought Twork said he hit ( snuffed) his baby moms...not hit on his baby moms ....who says u hit on my baby moms in 2020

Nah don’t play Norbes lmao....Back in the days Norbes used to manage a few niggas I think Math I know he managed Jaz Da Rapper as well .... he also launched the proving grounds ....but by all accounts Norbes a dickhead ....I ve never heard a battle rapper have anything good to say bout him

Nah don’t play Norbes lmao....Back in the days Norbes used to manage a few niggas I think Math I know he managed Jaz Da Rapper as well .... he also launched the proving grounds ....but by all accounts Norbes a dickhead ....I ve never heard a battle rapper have anything good to say bout him
Someone said Jaz found Twork & Norbes brought him in. People also saying Norbes is married & recently had a baby, I gotta see proof that Norbes hit up his baby moms tho.

The look on smack face was hilarious

But, what the nigga look like lol

Trying to see if I've noticed him in the background before
maxresdefault.jpg

Watching the JC vs ORed face off I see they trying to jump JC but he held his ground and won the argument against both of them...Surf was definitely making excuses for ducking JC

JC: losses in battle rap should matter but they don’t

Surf: I know I lost to Charlie Clips then got Hitman

Also Surf to Ored: can u beat this nigga tomorrow so I can scratch off of my list

Fam ducking the pressure

Back