Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Yea man its a shame. Respect life had the lane locked after but Melo suffered some sort of mentall illness or bad drugs and hasnt been able to write. They trying to keep that on the low to smh. Two great opportunities squandered with little to no explanation to fans. Wild unprofessional.
These M and V guys got the Tidal Deal for nothing

Man I Literally ran back "Respect Life" Not 3 weeks ago , Shit Still Dope . Shame about Melo

I Still Fuck w/All the Hood Joints on Youtube

Money & Violence
Respect Life
Mayhem
The Cycle
Project Heat

I feel Like I'm forgetting one but you'll see a lot of these cats @ rap battles supporting the culture

and I know Math Hoffa , Chess , T-Top & Joel Ortiz had solid roles not just some fly by scenes In " Respect Life"

I could see an in-house hood series centered around battle rappers playing the roles being decent. Like money & violence, not the best acting but the story lines and authenticity could carry it.

posted it here because this has to do with the Twork & Geechi faceoff that's about to be on Caffeine in an hour. He said this will be an interactive faceoff where at some point they will be taking questions from the chatroom if u want to ask twork or geechi anything. If that interests you, make an account on Caffeine real quick.. you can go either PC @ caffeine.tv or download the app on your phone.

Back