Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Its funny Back in the day i fucked a lil harlem chick that used to fuck wit Rex/knew him and she had funny shit to say about the nigga and how he on some weirdo african shit back then but this was smack dvd days so i just kinda breezed it off cuz he was the goat during this time but its hilarious to see all this shit happen wit homie.

Its funny Back in the day i fucked a lil harlem chick that used to fuck wit Rex/knew him and she had funny shit to say about the nigga and how he on some weirdo african shit back then but this was smack dvd days so i just kinda breezed it off cuz he was the goat during this time but its hilarious to see all this shit happen wit homie.
What exactly is weirdo African shit?

I never knew Rex was African.

I heard it was Molly in that shit somehow.

I came in here to talk about Glu and Roc just dropping for my App gang niggas,but now I'm knee deep in ratchetness with these Rex and Roc videos.

What if ARP, One Eye Willy, Rosenberg, Ahdi Boom & them show up to Genesis afterwards? Y'all think it's gonna be something? Ooops said he going to witness JC vs O Red. He might cause JC to choke if he hit em with the notorious T Rex glare

What if ARP, One Eye Willy, Rosenberg, Ahdi Boom & them show up to Genesis afterwards? Y'all think it's gonna be something? Ooops said he going to witness JC vs O Red. He might cause JC to choke if he hit em with the notorious T Rex glare
Lmao hopefully it turns into a royal rumble that shit will definitely get the puters puting

If violence happens, caffeine might pull that plug.. ARP will be happy for that to happen
Nah I’m joking about the violence ....but actually shit getting wild would be the best promo for Caffeine....think about it that Diz vs Math fight was the best promotion KOTD ever got...every body was online looking /talking bout the ahit

Back