Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
These niggas grown men letting SMACK or Beasley get into their ear to not battle on RBE meanwhile they battling for chump change on an unknown league. That's why I only fuck with Cal & Surf.. if ARP let that 30 drop for Surf vs Ahdi Boom, what Smack think Surf gonna do? He gonna take that quick bag.. more niggas need to be like him for real.

smh I think they already shot this week's episode of Math's Podcast and Rex was the guest. That shit would've been funny af if the video dropped right before they shot.

Lmaooooooo yo thats harlem for ya....

Yikes.
LOL I already know what this is.

While cringe ,looks like a wild sex/drug night.

Not really surprising .

Even though regular niggas have wild sex parties,even a minor celeb is living La Vida Loca

As long as he wasn't fucking no man,he good.

I never needed to see Rex's fuck face ever and now it's burned into my brain,disgust.

In my younger days I done fucked a chick while another dude was in the room,but ain't no pouring liquor in my mouth.

Last edited:
Even though I don't have an issue with them running a train on a chick or having some type of orgy.

Dot Mob lookin shakeeey babyyyyyyyyy.

And why and who recorded this and put it out?

I get all that, but why is he pouring shit in his mouth mid stroke? And why did he say taste the rainbow when he did it? :yikes1:
I didn't really study the video like that.

I was uncomfortable dog.

I didn't hear all that shit and I don't wanna watch that shit again .

It would at least be better if the chick was fine and in the video.

How Imma tell my son I repeatedly watched obese T rex fuck an invisible bitch multiple times?

Taste the rainbow lmao

tenor.gif

Back