Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
sneaking out the backdoor?

lol

only suckas got jobs they gotta sneak away from.

ok...lets call a truce @AP21 i think we need to have a sit down my next visit to nawlens. ill come to baton rouge.

im settling all debt an squashing all beefs.

2020 is about growth. and building.

tenor.gif
Fuck is you doin in a battle rap thread

sneaking out the backdoor?

lol

only suckas got jobs they gotta sneak away from.

ok...lets call a truce @AP21 i think we need to have a sit down my next visit to nawlens. ill come to baton rouge.

im settling all debt an squashing all beefs.

2020 is about growth. and building.

tenor.gif
It's an expression b

I come and go as I please

But lemme know the next time you think you gonna be down here

We can link up

One’a y’all muhfuc....I mean somebody gonna have to tell me step by step how to tune in and work this shit...I already got tha rabbit ear antenna up on my floor model TV...

One’a y’all muhfuc....I mean somebody gonna have to tell me step by step how to tune in and work this shit...I already got tha rabbit ear antenna up on my floor model TV...

thats the website.. they are going to start streaming tomorrow at 8pm EST but pretty much anytime there's an event going on it will stream there for free.. the next event is the 29th. It's all free.

Damn so what's the point of the app now?

I'm sure that's been asked and answered already tho lmao

Damn so what's the point of the app now?

I'm sure that's been asked and answered already tho lmao

So they are still having app exclusive events and content. And it used to be when u cop a PPV, u had the VOD to the battles u can just watch whatever.. now u need the app for that.

Idk how exactly Caffeine is going to stream i guess they'll play a playlist of battles like MTV did music videos.... but still if u want direct access to the battles the app is meant to replace youtube. They'll probably still have youtube releases but you're waiting like 6 months before a battle releases there.

Back