Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
You're missing an easy point. It was wack when they did it too. That's why clips apologize for it every chance he gets and admits to falling off because of it.
Jc ain't fall off tho lol

I think geechi will know better/will have gotten enough bread from it before the cracks really start to show. Cuz as of yet he ain't had a wack performance. But that's just me tho *shrug*

Lol @ jc ain't fall off tho

He had the lux battle in his hand and fumbled it and why? Cuz he couldn't stop taking bullshit battles.

Now hes out here begging for battles smh

It’s like Kings can’t mingle w peasants.....right now Geechie is king level in battle rap....he can literally start gunning for the amount Rushmore niggas....no need to waste time w bottom feeders especially when he be losing those battles....if it’s about the bread then start doing other shit...Geechie the most liked battle rapper right now and has a personality....get on Wild n Out to make some bread

Lol @ jc ain't fall off tho

He had the lux battle in his hand and fumbled it and why? Cuz he couldn't stop taking bullshit battles.

Now hes out here begging for battles smh
He was falling off back then around the time he battle Djonaj in a basement....then had to make a major comeback

The reason lux and hollow are looked at like lux and hollow is cuz they move like bosses.

I'm done explaining this shit lol

It’s like Kings can’t mingle w peasants.....right now Geechie is king level in battle rap....he can literally start gunning for the amount Rushmore niggas....no need to waste time w bottom feeders especially when he be losing those battles....if it’s about the bread then start doing other shit...Geechie the most liked battle rapper right now and has a personality....get on Wild n Out to make some bread

so now he ....

get on wild n out? .....

Image result for kanye west beck gif

Now I see why @Sage Wonder went from a geechie fan to hating geechi last year
his team up battle with Coffee is bad...and thats bad meaning bad not bad meaning good

everything from the shitty mics to coffee fumbling bars. They stepping over each other. We all lost watching this. There were no winners

so now he ....

get on wild n out? .....

Image result for kanye west beck gif
Geechie might be the only nigga in battle rap everybody fucks with ....other battle rappers and fans....Wild n Out is a money move....you see Hitman or Conceited being pressed for cash since they hit that show?

Coty running late this year, blac last said they were up to 7 stacks and he’s hopeful to reach that 10.. but if i had to guess probably a hard deadline second week of february they get the ball rolling.

You dont think he would ask for smack dollars anywhere?
No.....there was just a huge debate bout that recently....Smack giving niggas 20k a battle cuz he can afford it them poo butt leagues can’t so battle rappers have to work w them and take what they can

Back