Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
He somebody for sure. My guess Jai400 Block
Jai400 is actually a real cool nigga. He came to charlotte for a battle wit dangerzone and chopped it up wit him after and talked battle rap, bought a couple beers and chilled. It was a small league so not alot of ppl showed. Actually T rex was there and this was maybe the week after he had ducked him and were going back n forth online so i kept seeing if something would pop lol.

Last edited:
Jai400 is actually a real cool nigga. He came to charlotte for a battle wit dangerzone and he chopped it up wit him after and talked battle rap, bought a couple beers and chilled. It was a small league so not alot of ppl showed. Actually T rex was there and this was maybe the week after he had ducked him and were going back n forth online so i kept seeing if something would pop lol.

Lol jai stay with that too cool for school, ion even wanna be here smug look on his face. He do seem cool at least in interviews though

Lol jai stay with that too cool for school, ion even wanna be here smug look on his face. He do seem cool at least in interviews though
Lol word the way he interview is the same why he be in real life so it makes for good convo. My personal fav battle rapper interaction so far. Bill collector another one.

Back