Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Niggas don’t like him so this one will be met w mad no signs but i wouldn’t be mad at it
Yea i kno he get a lot of negative energy.. but im jus brainstorming.. idk, i aint gave COY much thought honestly, but now that its comin up i gotta look back a lil bit n see wats wat

Too objective to ask for wins/losses but i personally have Chess 3-2 ... the 2 losses being geechi and loaded hollows which were both good losses.

If Brizz is able to get one more battle before the year is over, he's my clear choice for coty.

Same with Math.

If Brizz is able to get one more battle before the year is over, he's my clear choice for coty.

Same with Math.
source.gif

Diz vs Soul was like some type of FBI torture tactic for the watcher.

Soul was mad awkward.Dusty

Rone is slept on.Him and Charron put on

I saw most of TB 2

Math bodybagged Hollow and started Expert Opinion which is arguably the best shit goin on in battle rap this year.

?

Brizz bodybagged every person he battled this year. And they were bodybaggin Mook and Cal up until the bullshit happened.

Math bodybagged Hollow and started Expert Opinion which is arguably the best shit goin on in battle rap this year.

I don't even remember who else Brizz battled besides Yung Ill and Loso maybe?Doesn't seem like he had many battles this yr.

Math starting a podcast doesn't qualify as COTY,Yes he did Beat Hollow,but he also lost to Jones and Clips.

Reactions: GNS
I don't even remember who else Brizz battled besides Yung Ill and Loso maybe?Doesn't seem like he had many battles this yr.

Math starting a podcast doesn't qualify as COTY,Yes he did Beat Hollow,but he also lost to Jones and Clips.

If I remember correctly if the battled dropped this year they count it as this year. Brizz's battle verse Wavy dropped this year.

They were giving DNA and Shine points for that ESPN shit last year, so i figured they'll do the same this year @ podcast.

my 3 in no order

i wouldnt be mad if either one of them won

geechi
gotti
geechi gotti

If I remember correctly if the battled dropped this year they count it as this year. Brizz's battle verse Wavy dropped this year.

They were giving DNA and Shine points for that ESPN shit last year, so i figured they'll do the same this year @ podcast.

There's ppl who battled way more and had more comp and more wins.

Plus there's no way in hell Brizz is gonna win COTY with the black cloud over his head.

Also while that ESPN shit has nothing to do with COTY to me either,they are still rapping,while Math doesn't rap on the podcast

There's ppl who battled way more and had more comp and more wins.

Plus there's no way in hell Brizz is gonna win COTY with the black cloud over his head.

Also while that ESPN shit has nothing to do with COTY to me either,they are still rapping,while Math doesn't rap on the podcast

Your points contradict eachother, so the podcast doesn't count cuz it's not battle rap, but Brizz can't win it cuz of something non battle rap? lol

Brizz bodied every nigga he battled. Loso was arguably undefeated until he battled Brizz and got bodybagged. Yung Ill isn't competition?

And like i said Mook and Cal were getting killed before the punch was thrown.

If Brizz has one more fire battle before the year is done, I don't see how he isn't a contender.

Your points contradict eachother, so the podcast doesn't count cuz it's not battle rap, but Brizz can't win it cuz of something non battle rap? lol

Brizz bodied every nigga he battled. Loso was arguably undefeated until he battled Brizz and got bodybagged. Yung Ill isn't competition?

And like i said Mook and Cal were getting killed before the punch was thrown.

If Brizz has one more fire battle before the year is done, I don't see how he isn't a contender.

That black cloud has made him be inactive ever since also.And the issue came from him in a battle.

Brizz fire,but I don't feel like he did more than Gotti,Ill Will,Ave,JC,K Shine,Chess, O red, or even Danny.

Yes,they were killing Mook and Cal.

I haven't heard about Brizz being on a card,but time running out.

Nah its always been when the battles happened, not when released. So brizz vs wavy is last year isnt it?

I forgot all about Math. I dont think his podcast count for the rankings but he’s up there somwhere too. They actually have a lot to debate about when it comes.

Roc should be in the convo too. He had classic with Bad News, just killed Rex, debatable with Shine (polls had Roc winnin) and he's about to battle Suge.

Him and Chess loss to Loaded Hollows but the fact they did what they did with 1 week prep, they should get points for that too.

Roc should be in the convo too. He had classic with Bad News, just killed Rex, debatable with Shine (polls had Roc winnin) and he's about to battle Suge.

Him and Chess loss to Loaded Hollows but the fact they did what they did with 1 week prep, they should get points for that too.

He battled Geechi too.. he already battled suge right before rex i heard he choked or stumbled though.. it was during the secret event they just had

Back