Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
The fact that 2 authoritative figures on here are laughing about this is wild

especially one that said this would not be an issue two bans ago

Is there a thread about these paid bans? I think it's time for one.

I'm still not getting involved with any of the politics on here, but that's my 2 cents.

wym a thread

a thread gets made when someone buys it

Nah I mean an official thread, probably the abw store thread would be best. Sp beta won't have to go from thread to thread saying he got banned.

Nah I mean an official thread, probably the abw store thread would be best. Sp beta won't have to go from thread to thread saying he got banned.
I’m not even supposed to be banned since AP said I have “immunity” yet it’s the 4th time

leave me the fuck alone and don’t involve me in none of this shit I’m tired of saying this and I’m tired of y’all not caring because best believe somebody knew I was banned yesterday and ain’t give a fuck

so you think when someone gets banned they should go to the store to say they've been banned?

I just wanna make sure i understand ya pov

I’m not even supposed to be banned since AP said I have “immunity” yet it’s the 4th time

leave me the fuck alone and don’t involve me in none of this shit I’m tired of saying this and I’m tired of y’all not caring because best believe somebody knew I was banned yesterday and ain’t give a fuck
calm tf down nigga

i dont know who banned you

i'm looking into the shit

Back