Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
2 min into Ars and Cassidy and we already at 10 "suck my dicks" from Ars

this gonna be a struggle to get through

aaaaaaaaaaaaand as soon as i type that, here come the scuffle LMAO

they got everybody calm

so Smack gonna have to start putting his foot down on the clown shit
if you gonna let niggas camps be on stage...cool, but put some barricades up or something. All the "back the fuck up...respect my line" shit not working

like 4 bars into Cass first round...i'm about to just turn this shit off

this nigga butt

jesus did Cal forget he had a battle? This nigga is TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

So what do you use ?
I used to use avg by I even stopped using that one

I know the difference between a suspect site and one with shitty pop ups

Now I usually don't visit sites that request me to disable the pop up blocker but occasionally I disregard my rule of thumb for sites that allow me to stream movies or sports. I know that's how they keep the shit free so x'ing out a pop up here or there ain't bad

Can't remember where I read it but I recall an article years ago that was basically telling everyone they didn't have to use Norton anymore. I forgot the specifics but I think it was found Norton flagged more innocent shit than actual dangerous shit and you were getting robbed for having a paid version of it

I've been rocking with the default Microsoft anti virus shit and just stay away from suspect sites in general.

On the chance there's a pop up you can't just click out of, simply

alt, Ctrl and delete...
Go to task manager
Close the process and the browser you are using

And you will be good

A lot of people make the mistake on clicking on that shit and that's how you get infected

Gotti actually did beat Roc 2-1 rd 1 and 2
i wasnt lying lol

but yeah, the crowd fucked up any kinda momentum Tay was getting with all the corny boo'in and shit

and they gas lit tf outta Cassidy

i wasnt lying lol

but yeah, the crowd fucked up any kinda momentum Tay was getting with all the corny boo'in and shit

and they gas lit tf outta Cassidy

Roc had a tough 2nd rd and on the first watch I was rocking with him,but on the rewatch,Gotti just had a few more punches that hit hard.

Even with the booing Roc still got the 3rd

Gotti got that overall though

Last edited:
Back