Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Actually rex said brizz arm got caught up and mook swung. I'm past debating this point tho cuz u be skimming thru shit lol.

Just because I skimmed through that long ass video about that NC shit don't mean I never pay attention to anything.

Actually this is what Rex said "And then he locked his arm up ,mook trying to shove him off,his arm was locked in"

He says that at 2:16 in the vid unless he said something else somewhere else

He did not say Brizz arm got caught up

Just because I skimmed through that long ass video about that NC shit don't mean I never pay attention to anything.

Actually this is what Rex said "And then he locked his arm up ,mook trying to shove him off,his arm was locked in"

He says that at 2:16 in the vid unless he said something else somewhere else

He did not say Brizz arm got caught up
I wonder why they deleted the video now

A lot of things are already accepted in battle rap, how much further must the line be extended? They talk about sons, daughters, mothers, grandmothers, fathers, homies, wives/girlfriends/babymothers, they tap pockets, brush each other, shove, invade personal space, call each other bitch, faggot. Isn’t that enough? We gotta include dead people too?

A lot of things are already accepted in battle rap, how much further must the line be extended? They talk about sons, daughters, mothers, grandmothers, fathers, homies, wives/girlfriends/babymothers, they tap pockets, brush each other, shove, invade personal space, call each other bitch, faggot. Isn’t that enough? We gotta include dead people too?

Just like about 2 yrs ago The battle rap Community drew a line at pedo bars,this might draw that same line for dead ppl

Everything is else is fairly generic battle angles

Ohhhhh well that video of the NC thing was on a channel I follow called Doc hicks tv who rarely covers battle rap

Smack might have got it taken down for using footage they already had on 15mof

if I had to guess Beasley don't want that image of him out there

Beasley at fault for that. My peoples really need to learn how to weave through the nonsense and just keep it moving with their lives.

You a businessman, and possibly the engine behind the URL platform. You can't have some dude with no guidance in life chilling outside for 4 or 5 hours at a venue for YOUR EVENT, making you jump into your emotion bag claiming you need cops.

So the fuck what if you need or booked cops... you are throwing an event you smart-dumbass lol.

Beasley at fault for that. My peoples really need to learn how to weave through the nonsense and just keep it moving with their lives.

You a businessman, and possibly the engine behind the URL platform. You can't have some dude with no guidance in life chilling outside for 4 or 5 hours at a venue for YOUR EVENT, making you jump into your emotion bag claiming you need cops.

So the fuck what if you need or booked cops... you are throwing an event you smart-dumbass lol.

Beasley been known to fuck ppl up throughout the history of smack

Couple battle rappers done caught them hands and ppl trying to fight at events

Also you know how ppl used to try to records battles? Bease is who stopped that by beating nigga's ass for that shit

Beasley been known to fuck ppl up throughout the history of smack

Couple battle rappers done caught them hands and ppl trying to fight at events

Also you know how ppl used to try to records battles? Bease is who stopped that by beating nigga's ass for that shit

There's a place and time for everything my G.

Outside with a bunch of drunk/high dudes from the hood, cameras recording and cops behind you isn't the way to go about handling street shit, especially when it's on your grounds. Chess, Jerz, etc. stepped up to them dudes in defense for Beasley. Had it gone left, it'll be because "the co-owner of URL got a offend by who"? Exactly lol...

Beasley should know better.

SN: I'm glad to hear Rosenberg had a good showing at the RBE event. He's always been one of the few cats I felt should've got more shine. Him, Danja Zone and a couple other cats.

70672481_10100772147238269_7858940358040748032_n.jpg

Back