Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Even more hilarious that interview w Tay Roc and Surf talking bout their chemistry and Mook and Calicoe not having that chemistry....now Gunzcake? Man postpone that shit wit til the nigga come out or pick someone...Chess?? Lmao

Roc and Chess probably be with each other more than Mook and Cal though. They match each other energy wise i still think they'll put on a show, it's just not the same without Surf though. My guy was bodying the music shit too, i hate to see it.

Not right now but I think he'll be there especially under Roc's wing and with an opportunity like this. I'm not too mad at it.

Yeah chess maybe able to do it but I don’t think they’ve had enough time. Y’all think he doing surfs bars or they re-wrote?

Yeah chess maybe able to do it but I don’t think they’ve had enough time. Y’all think he doing surfs bars or they re-wrote?

A bit of both. I don't think Chess would want to step in and not have a hand in the material. But i'm pretty sure he was around them when roc & surf was cooking up and practicing so he would be familiar with some of the room shakers they had.

Back