Clips
Magic/Verb

Currently:

Nitty
Ave
Roc
Trez
Red (too old to count?)

Glad Goodz called him because I think Jimz was gonna do something to that nigga.No bullshit.

I never thought Jimz was soft and goodz ain't hard to find if you in that circuit.

It should be dead.Goodz hit him and he caught him back a few times.That shit needs to be dead before it fucks everything up.

How the FUCK is Trez top 5? He got 30d by Rum, JC, and he lost to Prep last year.

Nigga what? lmaooo hell no. He beat wack ass prep and I just watched rum vs trez again yesterday and he clearly got the 2nd. I have to rewatch the JC battle.

U sound like a real chicago nigga lol

That was the mature thing to do. Punchin a nigga in the middle of a battle is corny, unless the nigga spit on u or something. He could've easily pulled the nigga to the side after the battle and checked him. Then if Jimz was actin like he didn't give af, then u pop off on him. He handled this shit like a grown man, we aint 19 no more.

U sound like a real chicago nigga lol

That was the mature thing to do. Punchin a nigga in the middle of a battle is corny, unless the nigga spit on u or something. He could've easily pulled the nigga to the side after the battle and checked him. Then if Jimz was actin like he didn't give af, then u pop off on him. He handled this shit like a grown man, we aint 19 no more.

exactly fam so why act the fool in the first place over nothing, he aint had to swing on the nigga in the first place what if someone would have gotten seriously hurt or killed in the melee...always baffles me how clearly niggas see shit after getting some act right....

this just reads as though he thought Jimz was pussy, got humbled and now we do the mature thing lmao

i just hate when niggas go out of their way to be idiots and then its we talked it out as men...i hate hearing we talked like men...

way I see it is if ur gonna ignorant be all the way ignant

Back