Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I finally registered for watch battle live. I’m going to order this shit. I wanted to go but hunndo tickets?

I’ll get the app after nome. Who got it?

I finally registered for watch battle live. I’m going to order this shit. I wanted to go but hunndo tickets?

I’ll get the app after nome. Who got it?
Yea just ordered ppv for 50 but fuck it. I'm not waiting for a damn review and spoilers on what may be lux final one vs one battle

I'm lowkey alil nervous for lux, we can not let's this nigga verb be the thanos of battle rap. It will be a sad day in Harlem and New York as a whole!

No I mean who else is really left for lux to battle. It will probably be another 3 years before he contemplates comin back.

As it just so happens, i was just kicking it with Dr Strange and he let me see various possible outcomes for our future. I then consulted Oracle from the matrix for a second opinion and confirmed my discoveries.
In one of Danny’s parallel universes, Tsu Surf takes a shot at Loaded Lux in his third round. It’s a room shaker! Surf and Lux both leave Nome with an impressive consensus win. Now we are on the day of summer impact. Gun titles vs Loaded Hollows was fire!! But the general consensus is Gun titles with a clear 2-1 win. The url twitter polls have gun titles 63% to Loaded Hollows 37%. Now Tsu Surf is anywhere and everywhere, twitter, instagram, psahiphop, angryfan.. and he is talking greasy! He finally guests on Champion and tells JayBlac, verbatim, “This was your king right? You see what i do with these battle rappers... i keep telling yall its levels”
Now fans is tweeting Loaded Lux, why you ducking? Surf getting you out of here! ARP retweets one of these posts with the watching eyes emoji. Champion episodes drop discussing why this battle needs to happen.

Smack.. beasley... set it up!! Take my money!! In advance.... n advance
That’s 2 advance and it hurts

tenor.gif

His energy gonna be through the roof though. Im most excited to see how roc handles it, you know hes going to turn up for lux
They are related through marriage never knew that. I know the energy will be there and I hope he brings it. They do have a uphill battle to climb seeing that the fans will be geeked off seeing Lux and Hollow team up.

As it just so happens, i was just kicking it with Dr Strange and he let me see various possible outcomes for our future. I then consulted Oracle from the matrix for a second opinion and confirmed my discoveries.
In one of Danny’s parallel universes, Tsu Surf takes a shot at Loaded Lux in his third round. It’s a room shaker! Surf and Lux both leave Nome with an impressive consensus win. Now we are on the day of summer impact. Gun titles vs Loaded Hollows was fire!! But the general consensus is Gun titles with a clear 2-1 win. The url twitter polls have gun titles 63% to Loaded Hollows 37%. Now Tsu Surf is anywhere and everywhere, twitter, instagram, psahiphop, angryfan.. and he is talking greasy! He finally guests on Champion and tells JayBlac, verbatim, “This was your king right? You see what i do with these battle rappers... i keep telling yall its levels”
Now fans is tweeting Loaded Lux, why you ducking? Surf getting you out of here! ARP retweets one of these posts with the watching eyes emoji. Champion episodes drop discussing why this battle needs to happen.

Smack.. beasley... set it up!! Take my money!! In advance.... n advance
That’s 2 advance and it hurts

tenor.gif
That's cool and all but nah lol. Let's watch surf get smoked by geechie first.

You know what kinda thought process he had to have to come up with a 63% to 39% split tho lmao

Back