Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
@ niggas with the app

Has having the app been worth it so far?
Its dope and at a $8 price point it's really pointless to nitpick about ppv streaming since those battles will then go on the app within the week for no extra charge. The don DeMarco button is hilarious and the scorecards are going to make these battlers step their shit up. I'm not a PPV coppin ass nigga so this is perfect. Plus in almost certain they will add ppv stream capability eventually so I'm cool.

Some of yall lowkey on crab barrel mentality but I'ma chill for now.

The geechie vs chess battle already has over 100k views on app that cost $8. Yea they are getting to the MONEY.

Some of yall lowkey on crab barrel mentality but I'ma chill for now.

Maybe the niggas who don't get the ppv and won't get the app, but as a nigga who cops all the ppvs, i'm the last nigga to have a crab mentality.

If there's one event every month for 4 months, i would've spent $200. The app niggas would've spent $32.

The app is fire. No major bugs or issues

they shouldn’t have every event be ppv to cater to the people buying the app cuz I agree it’s no point in having the app if I bought the Ppv and have all the battles already. Have secret straight to the app only cards. Add exclusive sections like a Vaulted battles section and shit like that.

Back