Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I ain’t gone lie Joe had me cracking up talking about Mook but I feel where Mook and s saying.

I never thought it was odd for even a person with a little money to have what seemed like a small crib in NYC .

Idk thoughts and prayers

I ain’t gone lie Joe had me cracking up talking about Mook but I feel where Mook and s saying.

I never thought it was odd for even a person with a little money to have what seemed like a small crib in NYC .

Idk thoughts and prayers

Honestly, i thought the same. I figured he was living alone, it was fixed rent and he was just saving money. But if he got his fam living in that tiny crib with all that stuff....better be hardcore saving for an upgrade in the future.

Now that I relisted to it, it dead ass wasnt bad, Sounds like ya friend roasting you when you get caught up. Flip n Joe flammed each other harder than that on the pod. In fact, a few times they came at Mel harder. It was light hearted jokes & joe was right about him having to move now, cuz he cant get back on stage after that video.
Then again, these are tough guy rappers, so everything pertaining to them is supposed to be super serious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here;s a clip of his jokes in case yall forgot what he said

Honestly, i thought the same. I figured he was living alone, it was fixed rent and he was just saving money. But if he got his fam living in that tiny crib with all that stuff....better be hardcore saving for an upgrade in the future.

Now that I relisted to it, it dead ass wasnt bad, Sounds like ya friend roasting you when you get caught up. Flip n Joe flammed each other harder than that on the pod. In fact, a few times they came at Mel harder. It was light hearted jokes & joe was right about him having to move now, cuz he cant get back on stage after that video.
Then again, these are tough guy rappers, so everything pertaining to them is supposed to be super serious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here;s a clip of his jokes in case yall forgot what he said

I fucked that comment all up and now editing can't fix it lol

Also Joe and Mook have bumped heads before during that Jus Julz or whatever her name is issue when Mook had a pod with her.

Had my nigga Red on stage like

200w.gif

Back