test
Swamp has right to be in feelings he got pulled from that Trenches card and never really got anything from that situation that has benefited him.. He had momentum coming from that Trez battle and they never capitalized on it.. He hasn’t gotta any great looks any a long time.. He couldn’t do the Verb battle out loyalty to URL.. That would’ve been a great look for him battling Verb on RBE and it being a YouTube drop…

Last edited:
Swamp has right to be in feelings he got pulled from that Trenches card and never really got anything from that situation that has benefited him.. He had momentum coming from that Trez battle and they never capitalized on it.. He hasn’t gotta any great looks any a long time.. He couldn’t do the Verb battle out loyalty to URL.. That would’ve been a great look for him battling Verb on RBE and it being a YouTube drop…
He didn’t get pulled lmao he was given a choice by Pee and he made it

What has Chad Johnson do to deserve a spot on a volume card other than be named Chad Johnson?

Smack running around crying talking about people running up the numbers on him while he's cheapening his own brand by putting someone who has never battled on his platform for what exactly? Is Chad going to bring new fans to battlerap?

Swamp has every right imo to complain if his last 3 battles have been hidden behind paywalls. The app should be for time exclusive battles just live RBE ppv events.

You make money upfront from ppv then you get the ad money from YouTube after so many months
Chad Johnson is famous famous
Its promotion

and yes he has a better chance of bringing more eyes to battle rap than Swamp

I don’t have to explain why artists do features do I?

He didn’t get pulled lmao he was given a choice by Pee and he made it
And he didn’t benefit from it either way.. I understand that Tru Fold or Danny Liar didn’t benefi.. But Swamp took all that heat for them & it was for nothing .. Then he had Trez battle which was top 10 battle of the year..He has the talent yet that won’t push him.. They’ll instead push Choke/Chess & continue to have that Son of a Snitch Clips in the rotation…

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5 and GNS
And he didn’t benefit from it either way.. I understand that Tru Fold or Danny Liar didn’t benefi.. But Swamp took all that heat for them & it was for nothing .. Then he had Trez battle which was top 10 battle of the year..He has the talent yet that won’t push him.. They’ll instead push Choke/Chess & continue to have that Son of a Snitch Clips in the rotation…
He made a choice though …. He ain’t a kid and no one put
A gun to his head

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Chad Johnson is famous famous
Its promotion

and yes he has a better chance of bringing more eyes to battle rap than Swamp

I don’t have to explain why artists do features do I?
You don't really believe this