Welcome To aBlackWeb

We also gotta call a spade a spade.

Niggas would rather get the car, chains, kicks, etc before the crib. I never understood that.

Watching Paid In Full always pissed me off, mitch would have every Benz and chain in the world and then go home to his bunk bed with his little brother.

In that video ,I can’t really tell if that’s a house or apt,but I assume it’s an apt or townhouse type set up

It’s probably a a co op or something.

I doubt Mook lives in the trenches like that.

Nigga got kids or a kid so the walls being dirty ain’t really rare.

Also that could be a bad paint job and not dirt on the wall.

But either way,Mook might need to get help for the drinking or whatever is going on.

I’m used to being around hip hop/street guys.

Some are the most cleanest people I know and others can be sloppy and sometimes I can be sloppy, but it doesn’t mean that they’re broke.

We also gotta call a spade a spade.

Niggas would rather get the car, chains, kicks, etc before the crib. I never understood that.

Watching Paid In Full always pissed me off, mitch would have every Benz and chain in the world and then go home to his bunk bed with his little brother.
Lol then again Dame produced it and u see where his dumb ass is at

But yea that’s the one thing that irked me about that movie like nigga u getting all that pussy on a bunk bed? Fuck u selling drugs for

It’s amazing how Mook is always in this embarrassing situations(from the Math shit to the toe smoking pic, To the period in time when he wasn’t around battlerap & C-Rex was taking shots @ him in battles,To that weird interview he did where he gave Becky’s a pass for saying nigga in the bedroom now to this).. But God Tier Lux is never involved in any weird off the court shit like this…

Last edited:

NJT has done it again.. He hasbacked outon battling Shotty Horrah.. I’m sure the URL media fanboys will have excuses ready to defend NJT..Remember this when Jay Blac & other “battlerap media” on URLs payroll are trying push for NJT to be COTY at the end of the year…

Back